Apartment Deo Plaza 307
Apartment in Gdansk, Chmielna 10 ,
- 1-4 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Luxurious apartment by the Motława z klimatyzacją
WARNING! We offer breakfast - PLN 40 per person, to be ordered at the reception, or immediately after booking.
ATTENTION! A damage deposit of PLN 600 is required upon arrival. Payment is made by credit card. The amount paid should be refunded within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, after an inspection of the property.
We know that our guests value comfort and the opportunity to relax, which is why we focused on comfort and functionality, without giving up an interesting interior design.
The main part of the apartment is a living room with a kitchenette. From here you can admire the view of the Motława River and the panorama of the Old Town.
The kitchen area has a stove, oven, fridge and dishwasher, as well as all necessary utensils.
The apartment also has a separate bedroom equipped with a comfortable double bed.
The bathroom has a shower cabin. There are clean towels, a hair dryer and free toiletries.
We are available by phone and in the office throughout the stay of our guests - ready to help in case of any problems.
In the heart of Gdańsk
Our Deo Plaza apartments are located on Wyspa Spichrzów, on the Motława River itself. It is a former granary, one of the three survivors of the war. Its current appearance retains the shape it was given before 1910 and after the fire of 1930. During the renovation, restoration measures were introduced referring to the color of historic Gdańsk (the color of the walls, shutter frames and entrances), showing respect for the historical values of the building and the place.
Deo Plaza is located on the Motława River itself, on the side of the island, on Chmielna - the main street of Wyspa Spichrzów. Perpendicular to the quay and Chmielna, Deo Plaza borders on ul. Stągiewna, which crosses the Green Bridge and is an extension of the Long Market, and thus the Royal Route.
In the Deo Plaza complex you will find restaurants for smaller and bigger hunger, incl. Słony Spichlerz, Geneza, Woosabi and Whiskey in the Jar. If you want a coffee or something sweet, you can visit Wedel, and Riverside by Pilsner is recommended for a beer.
In addition, you can spend the evening in the Sassy club, also on the roof of Deo (Sassy Rooftop)!
Would you like to take care of yourself? Plan a relaxing visit to the Prana Spa or refresh your hairstyle at Yes! Show Me Love.
Just 270 meters to the nearest bus stop.
Apartment is located on 3 floor.
- We have a flexible approach to your needs, enabling various forms of modification of the day in our apartments:
- the fee for check-in after 22:00 is PLN 150.
- extending the check-out time to 1 p.m. involves a fee of PLN 50.
- check-out after 1 p.m. incurs a fee for the next full day.
- any changes to the check-in / check-out hours are possible after prior arrangement with our Customer Service Department.
- the regular price of the car park is PLN 130 / day, but for our guests we have prepared a limited number of places at the price of PLN 80 / day. Advance booking is required, the number of places is limited.
- SPA & Wellness is available at an additional cost, there is a limit of people staying in the pool and saunas.
- Deo Plaza is a completely new facility, some parts are still undergoing finishing works. In the hours 9-18 (Monday-Friday) and 9-14 (Saturday) you can hear the renovation crews. We hope that, despite this, your stay with us will be as comfortable as possible.
- it is forbidden to organize parties in the apartment. There is a curfew between 22-6.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Paying parking onsite
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoking Forbidden
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
branches in Poland. We operate in Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Miedzyzdroje and Kolobrzeg.
apartments and houses that we take care of. We also manage whole buildings, e.g. Serenity in Poznan.
served Guests from all around the world.