Apartment Za Cieszynianką 8
Apartment in Zakopane, Za Cieszynianką 3A
- 1-6 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Two-story apartment with a view and parking
Due to public safety restrictions, stays with check-in from 20/03/2020 to 03/05/2021 may only be available to guests traveling for certain reasons:
- business trips in accordance with the list specified in the regulation, - - participation in sports-related competitions or groupings,
- being a health care worker, patient or his guardian,
- beeing a foreigner unable to continue traveling to a permanent place of residence.
Stay with us in the above-mentioned The period will require a CERTIFICATE issued by the relevant institutions, depending on the reason for travel.
A spacious, two-storey apartment located in a quiet area near the city center, just off the road to Dolina Białego. It was prepared for the admission of even a 6-person group, so it is ideal for a holiday with a family or friends. The view from the balcony is directed directly to Giewont, which, apart from the cozy interior finish, will certainly be an element emphasizing the Zakopane atmosphere of the apartment. There is also a private parking space at your disposal.
Traditional living room with open kitchen:
- A corner sofa bed that will provide a quiet night for two people + TV, coffee table, fireplace, stylish armchair.
- Functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils + fridge, two-burner stove, oven, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities.
- You will be able to eat at the counter in the kitchen section or at the table with a seat for 4 people.
- The kitchen has a washing machine.
- A double bed that will provide a peaceful night for two people + a chest of drawers, a dresser, a stylish chair, a table with a reading lamp.
- bathroom with shower + hairdryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Bedroom with private bathroom:
- The best quality bed with a comfortable, double mattress + chest of drawers, a large wardrobe, an armchair.
- smaller bathroom with toilet + all necessary toiletries.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The apartment is located in a quiet part of Zakopane, but also a short distance from its center. You can reach the SPA at the Belvedere Hotel in 2 minutes, and the nearest restaurant - within 3 minutes on foot. The entrance to the White Valley is a 6-minute walk from the apartment, a grocery store is 7 minutes, and the most popular street - Krupówki - just 12 minutes.
The keys should be collected in our office which is located at 2F Kościeliska Street. We are located next to Krupówki street! :)
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is charged 50 PLN.
A late check-in after 24:00 is charged 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
- Accommodates: 1-6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Full Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Suitable for children (2+ years old)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)