Highlander house with garden at Krupówki Street
A magnificent historic house located right next to Krupówki is a combination of a truly highlander style with modern functionality. The owners of the house - the traditional Zakopane family Bachleda-Curuś - took care of the interior and wooden finishes. It is an ideal place to stay for an organized group or a large family, as there are as many as 6 beds, which gives a total of 10 places to sleep.
Living room- a meeting place:
- Comfortable, gray sofa that will provide a place to sleep for two people + TV, coffee table, chest of drawers, designer armchair.
- Take the stairs to the second floor, where are located the bedrooms.
Scandinavian-highlander kitchen with dining room:
- The kitchen contains all necessary utensils + fridge, hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, tea and coffee making set.
- The dining room consists of a large table and eight chairs.
- A high chair is available.
Bedroom with bathroom off the beaten track:
- A comfortable double bed that will ensure a good night's sleep for two people + a chest of drawers.
- The bathroom has a modern shower, toilet + all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Scandinavian bathroom with retro elements:
- Toilet + washbasin.
- cozy corner with armchair and table, where you can sit with a book and a cup of tea + sofa.
A real lady's bedroom:
- A king bed for two people + a spacious wardrobe.
Bedroom for three:
- King size bed for two people + single fold-out armchair.
Bathroom like a sauna:
- bathroom with shower + hairdryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
You will be able to relax on the sun loungers on the terrace overlooking the garden.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The keys should be collected in our office which is located at 2F Kościeliska Street. We are located next to Krupówki street! :)
Although the house is located just off the main tourist street of Zakopane, which is Krupówki, no sounds from the street can enter the apartment. The great location also means that to get to the nearest store or restaurant, a 3-minute walk is enough. In less than 7 minutes on foot you will also get to the cable car leading straight to Gubałówka, and for people thirsty for group integration, we recommend a trip to Escape Room, which you can reach in just 5 minutes.
Fee for checking after 22:00 is PLN 100.
Extending the check-out time until 13:00 is associated with a fee of PLN 50.
Check-out after 13:00 will be charged the next full day.
Virtual 3D walk
Full Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Suitable for children (2+ years old)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)