Highlander interior with balcony and parking
Due to public safety restrictions, stays with check-in from 20/03/2020 to 03/05/2021 may only be available to guests traveling for certain reasons:
- business trips in accordance with the list specified in the regulation, - - participation in sports-related competitions or groupings,
- being a health care worker, patient or his guardian,
- beeing a foreigner unable to continue traveling to a permanent place of residence.
Stay with us in the above-mentioned The period will require a CERTIFICATE issued by the relevant institutions, depending on the reason for travel.
Decorated in a classic, highland style, the apartment is located in a quiet area near the city center, just off the road to the Valley of the White. It was prepared for the admission of a group of 4 people, so it is perfect for a holiday with the family. The view from the balcony and the cozy interior finish will certainly be an element emphasizing the Zakopane atmosphere of the apartment. There is also a private parking space at your disposal.
Traditional living room:
- A sofa bed that will provide a quiet night for two people + TV, wardrobe with books.
- functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils
- Take a meal at a classic wooden table with four chairs.
A fully equipped kitchen with a fireplace:
- Functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils + fridge, electric cooker, electric kettle, coffee maker.
- Stone fireplace, which is ideal for cold evenings.
- Table with two bar chairs.
- A double bed that will provide a peaceful night for two people + a wardrobe, a table with a reading lamp.
A bright, modern bathroom:
- bathroom with shower + hair dryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The keys should be collected in our office which is located at 2F Kościeliska Street. We are located next to Krupówki street! :)
The apartment is located in a quiet part of Zakopane, but also a short distance from its center. You can reach the SPA at the Belvedere Hotel in 2 minutes, and the nearest restaurant - within 3 minutes on foot. The entrance to the White Valley is a 6 minute walk from the apartment, a grocery store is 7 minutes, and the most popular street - Krupówki - just 12 minutes.
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is charged 50 PLN.
A late check-in after 24:00 is charged 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
Virtual 3D walk
- Accommodates: 1-4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Full Equipped Kitchen
Suitable for children (2+ years old)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)