Apartment Kasprowicza I
Apartment in Zakopane, Jana Kasprowicza 26E Apartament
- 1-5 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Comfortable and spacious with view on Giewont
Due to public safety restrictions, stays with check-in from 20/03/2020 to 03/05/2021 may only be available to guests traveling for certain reasons:
- business trips in accordance with the list specified in the regulation, - - participation in sports-related competitions or groupings,
- being a health care worker, patient or his guardian,
- beeing a foreigner unable to continue traveling to a permanent place of residence.
Stay with us in the above-mentioned The period will require a CERTIFICATE issued by the relevant institutions, depending on the reason for travel.
A cozy apartment with a view of Gubałówka and Giewont will be an ideal place for a trip with a family or a group of friends - a functionally developed space will allow comfortable accommodation for up to 5 people. The apartment has 2 separate bedrooms, and an open kitchen combined with a living room. Located close to the center, you can reach Krupówki in 5 minutes by car. A private parking space and a storage space for ski equipment are also assigned to the apartment.
Floral living room with kitchenette:
- A comfortable sofa bed for two people + TV, recliner chair, coffee table, chest of drawers.
- You will be able to sit at a large table with a place to eat for 6 people.
- Functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils + fridge, hob, dishwasher, oven, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities.
Bedroom for two:
- A large, double bed that will provide a peaceful night for two people + two bedside tables, reading lamps, a small wardrobe.
- Single bed, chest of drawers and desk with armchair
- Bright bathroom with a bath with shower function + hairdryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The apartment is located in a quiet and green part of Zakopane. You can get to Krupówki in just 5 minutes by car. If you decide to explore the city without a car, you can use the city buses, and the nearest stop is just 5 minutes from the house. A walk to a grocery store will also take you 5 minutes, and a real highland restaurant - just 6 minutes.
The keys should be collected in our office which is located at 2F Kościeliska Street. We are located next to Krupówki street! :)
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is 50 PLN.
The fee for late check-in after 24:00 is 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
Virtual 3D walk
- Accommodates: 1-5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Full Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Suitable for children (2+ years old)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)